Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekly Music List...Hip Hop Beats

The first one is from the duo So Crates and Sour Beats from the east coast. What got my attention was the title, "Hippie Sabotage". Dig it:



This next one is from the Norwegian Producer Thomax. The reason I chose this album out of his many beat contributions is because the proceeds will provide aid in the severe drought crisis in the Horn of Africa. Thats what I'm talking about, big up to Thomax, buy several copies.



Next up is Freshnerd/100Akres, who I've been following for a while. This cat seems to put out a beat tape every month and they are always money. This one is his newest, "The Eddie Murphy Beat Tape". Enjoy...




Now of course as always I have to end this week's feature with an album from myself. I chose to post bandcamp albums because soundcloud has been trippin lately. Heres is an album I did a few months ago in tribute to Minnie Riperton, one of my favorite soul singers. Cheers till next week.

No comments: